The best deodorant you will ever use
Seriously. 1/4 teaspoon in each pit and you can sweat your ass off, totally stink-free for like 2 full days. It’s a natural anti-bacterial so those little fuckers won’t multiply and make you smell. Plus it’s cheaper and healthier than any deod you can buy anywhere.
Use equal parts of the following:
With a few drops of whatever essential oil you want, for fragrance. Otherwise it basically just smells like nothing. I use tea tree oil & pine needle oil. Cuz they’re MANLY.
Note - It pretty much turns to liquid if it’s warmer than about 75 degrees. If you want to keep it solid, you can refrigerate it or add a little more corn starch.
Reblogging myself again, cuz I still use this and it’s still awesome
This is what I’ve been using for about a year now and it works wonders.
Not convinced it works? My fiance is literally the smelliest human being I’ve ever met when he’s been sweating all day. I made him some with tea tree oil and he now smells nice and mint-ish as the end of the day, even if he’s been outside working.
Not to mention it’s cheaper, smells better, better for you AND better for the environment to make your own :D
Reblogging for reference.
This is true! We’re using some ASL with Viva, and her little hands are always going!
I’ve never talked about this before! (I don’t think??)
I don’t recall my daughter “babbling” with her hands as an infant (but I wasn’t really looking for it either), but I do know that by teaching her the signs for “more” and “all done” she was able to express her consent by 6 or 7 months. If we were dancing, she could tell me she wanted more or she was done. Cuddling, eating, going for a walk, tickling, playing, etc. etc. etc. The only teeny tiny downside was the heartbreaking way she kept signing “all done,” ”all done,” ”all done,” while getting her 9-month shots.
More and Done were our first signs, then we added Milk, Food, Book, Outside, Mom, Dad, Brother and Toilet (which we used, at first, as needing a diaper change, and then by 18 months for her to indicate she needed to use the actual toilet). We had others as well, but those were the signs used most often.
Seriously, signing with your baby is incredibly easy, completely free, and gives them the ability to communicate their needs and wants to you WAY before they are able to talk. If you only follow one piece of advice I’ve thrown at y’all over the year, THIS ONE will make both you and your child’s lives so much easier.
Sign with your babies.
PSA over. :-) ~JJ
when I have children i plan to teach them all ASL. its something i’m passionate about.
I don’t want us to be those parents who never act romantic in front of their children. I want our kids to learn how to really love somebody because we lead by example. So kiss me in the kitchen while I’m pouring cereal, cuddle with me on the couch during family movie night, and hold my hand while we grocery shop.
Let’s show them what true love looks like, so when they find it for themselves they’ll never let it go.
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
I have seen heaven and it is a beautiful place